Fun, innovative learning tool for girls and boys. Learn the alphabet quickly and easily with these easy wipe-dry erase boards. One board is made for guided tracing and one blank board is just right for independent writing and math practice.
Your preschool through grade three child or student will love to practice and learn their traditional English letters and numbers on these easy-to-clean lined dry erase boards made for basic language, math, printing, teaching, and learning.
Created for grades pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, first, second, and third, you’ll likely see fast improvement in just a few weeks. They’re perfect for classroom or home use and are a great educational complement to primary school alphabet and math workbooks. This method works! In no time at all, your child will move from beginner’s status to improving to excellence.
Buy one for home, one for grandma’s, one for the sitter, and one for the car—it’s always a good time to practice handwriting.
The 2-pack Dry Erase Sheets are A Great Resource for Special Education & Adult Rehabilitation
- Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write and for patients that are re-learning motor control after an accident or stroke
- 2 quality plastic sheets are provided with one black dry erase marker; magnets hold practice sheets to the refrigerator for easy access
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and proper tail length for g,p,q, and y; Thinner blocks guide spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Kids Love Dry Erase Boards & Parents Love that it Adds Incentive to Practice
- Start with the tracing page to practice lettering and numbers; let them erase and practice several times
- Later, using the tracing sheet as a template to copy, allow them to reproduce what they see and watch them improve in a short time
- Teaches self-correction; if it’s not quite right, they can simply erase it and start again
- Rehabilitative practice for accident and stroke victims; helps with relearning the motor skills of writing. KW002
From the very start, the grid lines show proper spacing, letter size and punctuation
Two quality plastic practice sheets can be used again and again saving natural resources and money
Dramatically improve your child’s writing skills with daily practice using Channie’s magnetic dry erase sheets