2 Pack Channie’s Quick & Neat Handwriting workbooks 1st – 3rd Improve handwritlng quickly.
|Quantity||Price per item||Discount|
|3 items||$15.50||22% off|
Quick & Neat Handwriting Workbooks
Patent Pending. Created by a concerned mom to address every change her son faced such as inconsistent letter size, upper/lower case position, spacing.The most visual product on the market.
How to use this workbook:
- Ask you child copy any book of his like, one or two page a day
- Make sure your child fill out the block as much as he or she can to create consistent letter sizes
- Many of our parents see improvements in matter of few weeks, or couple of months.
- 2 workbooks for one session of handwriting improvement. It normally takes about 2-3 months to complete the session.
“Thank you for making this kind of tablet. I can emphasize to him that most letters begin with a vertical line or end with a horizontal line. He can understand how to stretch out a letter by filling the small square. He can understand spacing between words. It is different from the Mead line tablets in that it gives you an understanding of vertical lines in letters..”–Mic Amazon customer.
“This is the first tool that I have utilized that has had significant and consistent impact on my students’ handwriting. Not only have students developed the skills necessary to form their letters appropriately, but when they are ready to transition to regular paper they carry those skills over to their daily writing.”–2nd grade teacher’s feedback.
What is included?
2 of Quick & Neat Handwriting Workbooks for 1st – 3rd
1 free Alphabet card (value of $4.99)
Sizes and Pages:
- Each workbook has 40 sheet 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides.
- Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing (size of A4 copy paper)
- Block size 1/4 x 1/4 inch / 0.64 cm x 0.64 cm
- Skip Space: 3/16 inch Ruling: 3/4 inch.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.