Channie’s 2 Pack Dry Erase Multiplication Memory and Practice Chart 18″ x 12″ Single & Double digit Math Practice
- Made especially for second, third, and fourth grade kids, this visual educational tool helps elementary school children practice and memorize multiplication tables from 1-9
- These teaching aids are loved by teachers, parents and homeschoolers as a great complement to primary school math books that encourage academic discipline, independent student work and a love for multiplication
- 18 inch double sided poster board; answer key on one side, empty spaces on the other, all part of an innovative teaching method for boys and girls in or out of the classroom
- Students’ responses wipe off easy so they can repeat and learn basic multiplication facts, while also mastering penmanship — but they’ll enjoy it as much as toys and games
- A portable educational tool, it’s easy to take it on the go for car trips, vacations or simply from family room to kitchen table
Featuring 2 dry erase posters offering 4 sides to practice on: 2 pages of multiplication memory charts and 2 pages of single and double digit multiplication exercises.
A Fun Way to Learn Single & Double Digit Multiplication
These posters are a great complement to primary school math books. They encourage academic discipline, independent student work, and a love for multiplication. This practice helps improve penmanship and overall confidence.
Perfect Learning Aid
Years of research show that visual approach learning techniques promote math skills at an early age. With these tools, even struggling students can succeed. If children come to an incorrect answer, they can easily erase and try again.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.