Channie’s 2 Pack Multiplication workbooks single digit & double digit 2 workbooks
- 2 Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Multiplication Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 – 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education . 2 workbooks with progressive approach. Easy and effective.
- 25 Single-Digit Aligned Addition and Subtraction Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Multiplication Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Multiplication; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; 8.5 x 11 inches
- Math is an important subject for your child to learn. The more preparation and practice with a variety of approaches, the more chances your child will have at doing well. Your elementary age child or student in the classroom or homeschool will love to practice their single-digit & Double digit multiplication math problems on this handy pad of math practice sheets. The layout of the page aids second and third graders to line up the numbers correctly so they can focus on comprehension of standard arithmetic facts progressively. They’re effective for the classroom or home to simplify thinking, teaching, and learning through a visual format and self-correction. They’re a great reinforcement for daily math lessons or concepts and a perfect resource for kids who are struggling with the basics because it allows a different approach than common teaching methods. They make great homework sheets as a core math drill and encourage development, confidence, and progress in solving the foundations of basic math principles. Make a fun game of learning math with guided and timed “mad minutes” to see how many problems they can complete. It’s a great way to learn and conduct an assessment without calling it a test. Put your school-age child on the path to success and consistent and quick development of standard mathematical multiplication problems with these daily math education materials. You’ll likely see fast improvement and great progress in just a few weeks. This instruction method works! It helps your child master math one step at a time. In no time at all, your child will move from beginner’s status to improving to excellence. Be ready with these necessary supplies to support your child’s schooling or homeschooling. This interactive approach is good for helping with the study of math strategies. Buy one for home, one for grandma’s, one for the sitter, and one for the car—it’s always a good time to practice multiplication. This paper product is strong and doesn’t rip easily.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.