Channie’s 2 Pack Multiplication Math Kit- Single Digit & Double Digit Math Workbooks
- MULTIPLICATION PRACTICE WORKBOOKS: Single digit and double digit visual multiplication workbooks featuring color-coded double-sided math multiplication problem sheets with easy tear-off pages; Made especially for 2nd to 3rd grade kids
- EASY & EFFECTIVE TEACHING TOOL: Progressive approach designed for elementary school children to practice math problems daily with high accuracy; Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily focus on calculation
- INNOVATIVE DAILY PRACTICE METHOD: 25 multiplication problems per page (correct answer earns 4 points); Color-coded blocks aid in tracing uniform number size and alignment; Green shade anchors bottom number to separate the problem from the answer
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to primary school math books; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if tracing goes wrong
- IMPROVES MATH SKILLS & PENMANSHIP: Channie’s multiplication workbooks encourage academic discipline, independent student work, and love for math; Practice activity for girls and boys; 8.5 x 11 inches workbooks
A Fun Way to Learn Math
Make a fun game of learning math with guided and timed “mad minutes” to see how many problems your little learners can complete
Perfect Learning Aid
Years of research show that visual approach learning techniques promote proper number alignment and more accurate calculation
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.