- Lots of practices with visual format. Easier way to write Alphabet & numbers neatly.
- Visual Alphabet Paper, Patent Pending; Grades PreK – K; Bonus 3 Pack Includes: 1) My First Letters, 2) Easy Peasy Alphabet, and 3) Quick & Neat Alphabet Pad; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Each Workbook is 80 Pages Front & Back, 40 Sheets; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- How to Use these 3-Step Workbooks: Step 1) Channie’s My First Letters Workbook Makes It Easy to Trace, Write, Color, and Learn the Alphabet; Step 2) Channie’s Big Blocks for practicing; Step 3) Channie’s Neat Numbers, extremely helpful for neat number writing
- All Workbooks Have Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets That Don’t Rip or Tear Easily; They’re Perfect for the Classroom or Home Use and Simplify Handwriting, Teaching, and Learning Through a Visual Format and Self-Correction