Channie’s Beginner’s Visual Alphabets & Numbers Learning & Tracing workbooks, 3 Pack. Prek -K
- Lots of practices with visual format. Easier way to write Alphabet & numbers neatly.
- Visual Alphabet Paper, Patent Pending; Grades PreK – K; Bonus 3 Pack Includes: 1) My First Letters, 2) Easy Peasy Alphabet, and 3) Quick & Neat Alphabet Pad; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Each Workbook is 80 Pages Front & Back, 40 Sheets; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- How to Use these 3-Step Workbooks: Step 1) Channie’s My First Letters Workbook Makes It Easy to Trace, Write, Color, and Learn the Alphabet; Step 2) Channie’s Big Blocks for practicing; Step 3) Channie’s Neat Numbers, extremely helpful for neat number writing
- All Workbooks Have Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets That Don’t Rip or Tear Easily; They’re Perfect for the Classroom or Home Use and Simplify Handwriting, Teaching, and Learning Through a Visual Format and Self-Correction
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.