Channie’s Beginning Multiplication Practice Combo Pack- One Page a Day Single Digit Multiplication Workbook and Little 9 Little Numbers Reusable Dry Erase Poster
- EASY MULTIPLICATION PRACTICE: Made especially for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade kids, these visual educational tools help elementary school children practice and memorize multiplication tables from 1-9
- BETTER MATH LEARNING: These teaching aids are loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers as a great complement to primary school math books; They encourage memorization of times tables, independent student work, academic discipline, and a love of multiplication
- 2 GREAT LEARNING TOOLS: This combo pack includes 2 of Channie’s most popular and helpful learning aids for reinforcing your child’s multiplication skills; The reusable Dry Erase Poster keeps multiplication on their mind, and the One Page a Day Workbook lets them practice
- 9 LITTLE NUMBERS: Our Easy Multiplication Poster is a reusable dry erase chart for practicing single digit multiplication problems; Your math student can use it mounted on the wall, on a table or desk, or while traveling; Fill in the answer, then wipe it away to try again
- ONE PAGE A DAY WORKBOOK: 50 pages of single digit multiplication problems will help your child practice perfectly; Channie’s Guide Blocks keep things organized, allowing children to align their answers and form legible numbers
One Page a Day
Single Digit Math Multiplication Practice Workbook
Supplement your child’s math skills with these easy to follow multiplication sheets. Simply tear one off and begin the practice. Each page has 25 single digit multiplication problems.
My Little 9 Numbers
Dry Erase Easy Multiplication Poster
This fun, reusable Dry Erase Chart helps students in the 2nd-4th grade memorize multiplication of numbers 1-9. Fill in the answer, then wipe it away to try again.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.