Channie’s Easy Peasy Alphabet Workbook & Dry Erase Alphabet & Numbers Board Pack
- ALPHABET HANDWRITING WORKBOOK: Visual handwriting worksheets featuring both tracing and writing exercises to reinforce letter formation; Made especially for pre-kindergarten to 1st grade kids
- DRY-ERASE MAGNETIC BOARDS: 2 visual handwriting dry-erase magnetic boards for tracing and writing alphabet letters and numbers 0 to 9; Made especially for pre-kindergarten to 1st grade kids; Large size (7/16”)
- CONSISTENT HANDWRITING PRACTICE: Channie’s Visual Green Shade guides lowercase position in both the workbook and the dry-erase boards; Double dividing lines encourage proper spacing
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to primary school books; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks
- DAILY LETTERS & NUMBERS: Alphabet handwriting workbook features 40 sheets printed on front and back, providing 80 pages of practice; Magnetic boards easily erase when dry; Daily practice improves writing skills
Dry-Erase Magnetic Boards
2 visual handwriting dry-erase magnetic boards, perfect for every teacher or parent who needs a space for children to practice handwriting, forming numbers, tracing, and more!
Perfect Learning Aid
Years of research show that visual approach learning techniques promote proper letter formation and self-correction if writing goes outside the blocks
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.