Channie’s One Page A Day Single, Double, Triple Digit Math Practice Workbooks 3 Pack
- Visual Math workbooks, 3 workbooks include single digit, double digit & triple digit. Perfect for one page a day progressing math practices. Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 – 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Triple-Digit Math Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education
- Numbers are aligned neatly in the blocks, Addition and Subtraction Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Triple-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks. Download Answer sheet on Amazon for now. We will add the answer sheet to future production.
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5 x 11 inches
Math Book Set
This 3 pack of One Page a Day Math will help improve your child’s math skills in single, double, and triple digit math. Perfect for daily learning, summer work, and tutoring.
Setting the Foundation
Learning to properly align math problems is essential to obtaining the correct answers. Setting the foundation early with simple math will mean better success as learning advances to more complex equations.
Carry Over Clarity
Alignment is a common cause for incorrectly formulated problems. If you carry over your numbers to the wrong column, you will not get the correct answer. Channie’s keeps equations lined up.
One Page at a Time
Tearing out or leave in, a single page can help children feel less overwhelmed when practicing math.
Allows children to focus on fewer equations while retaining, learning, and organizing math equations.
60lb paper means paper that stands up under multiple erasures and heavy penmanship.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.