Channie’s Quick & Neat Cursive Handwriting for 3rd – 5th Grade Elementary School Students, Visual Writing Workbook for Practicing Calligraphy, 250 Double-Sided Pages
- VISUAL CURSIVE HANDWRITING BLOCKS: Double-sided sheets with slanted color-coded blocks; Made especially for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade kids; These visual educational tools help elementary school children practice cursive handwriting
- CONSISTENT CALLIGRAPHY PRACTICE: Uniform slanted blocks aid consistent letter size; Slanted spacing lines guide proper spacing; Green shade helps maintain small case position and creates a guide for writing straight sentences to avoid landslide writing style
- COMPREHENSIVE HANDWRITING SUPPORT: Slanted color-coded blocks support upper and lower case cursive practice; Narrow spacing holds punctuation marks; Great resource for special education
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to primary school books; Encourages academic discipline and independent student work
- DAILY PRACTICE WORKBOOK: 250 blank cursive practice pages; Daily practice builds and improves neat and straight cursive writing skills; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.