Channies Visual handwriting & Math workbooks for PreK-1st
|Quantity||Price per item||Discount|
|2 items||$35.95||8% off|
|6 items||$32.95||15% off|
Simplify handwriting and Math teaching and Learning with Channie’s Visual workbooks. A complete set for PreK-1st graders. Great for kids need visual guidance. The most visual workbook for handwriting on the market. Includes
1 Easy Peasy Alphabet workbook includes trace and write sections
1 Blank Alphabet pad to practice handwriting independently,
1 Storytelling pad for drawing and writing
1 Single digit math lineup Sheet to practice single digit math
1 One page a day workbook includes 50 pages of single digit math problems. Just tear off one page a day and give it to your child for daily math repetition.
Two Free Alphabet cards included!
These pads were cCreated by a concerned mom to address every change her son faced such as inconsistent letter size, upper/lower case position, spacing.The most visual product on the market. Grade: 1st – 3rd. 40 sheet 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides. Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing Block size 1/4 x 1/4 inch / 0.64 cm x 0.64 cm Skip Space: 3/16 inch Ruling: 3/4 inch.
- Beginning Writers: Age 3-7, best for Prek-K-1st graders
- Children with learning disabilities can especially benefit from Channie’s Handwriting Workbook.
- Teachers: No time to teach handwriting because you have so much more content to cover in your classroom? Use Channie’s Handwriting Workbook! You will be amazed how fast your kids can learn fundamental writing skills!
- Parents: Your children will love their own neat handwriting! They can correct themselves when they write outside of the block! It is so easy, writing is a piece of cake!
- Special Needs Students and Occupational Therapists: It is simply VISUAL! It is just easy to write in Channie’s Handwriting Workbook!
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.