Channie’s Visual Youth Handwriting Practice Notebook- Blue
- Visual Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Visual Writing Aid Helps Elementary School Students, Special Needs Children, Special Needs Teens, and Mature Writers
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- High-Quality Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Creative Writing Development
- Use It as a Workbook, Journal, or Diary; Write Poetry, Stories, or Letters to Friends; Take Classroom or Homework Notes; Perfect for Homeschool; Innovative Writing Tool for Girls and Boys; Promotes Penmanship and Daily Practice of Words, Numbers, and Sentences
- Offers Structured Printing, Writing, and Copying; Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Users to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 10.5 x 9.5 inches
My Notebook contains 60 sheets, 120 pages of Channies 3 block color-coded system for practicing handwriting skills. Blocks size is small Beautifully bound with a sturdy front and back cover. Great for journaling, poetry, or classroom note taking.
Channie’s blocks can help with the special needs of children with learning disabilities or problems with motor control. The block method is also beneficial for adults recovering from injuries or stroke who need to re-learn fine motor skills.
Do you have a young poet that needs a special place to store his or her great works? Give them a notebook to store those special prose and at the same time they will continue to learn the skill of good penmanship.
The “My Notebook” stylish notebook comes with:
- 60 doubled sided sheets for 120 pages of visual writing blocks
- 60 lb thick durable paper
- 12 lines per page, double sided
- Decorative front and back cover
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.