Channie’s Visual Youth Handwriting Notebook-Green
- Visual Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Visual Writing Aid Helps Elementary School Students, Special Needs Children, Special Needs Teens, and Mature Writers
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- High-Quality Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Creative Writing Development
- Use It as a Workbook, Journal, or Diary; Write Poetry, Stories, or Letters to Friends; Take Classroom or Homework Notes; Perfect for Homeschool; Innovative Writing Tool for Girls and Boys; Promotes Penmanship and Daily Practice of Words, Numbers, and Sentences
- Offers Structured Printing, Writing, and Copying; Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Users to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 10.5 x 9.5 inches
This is the Channie’s visual format styled notebook for children that are ready to start practicing the writing skills acquired from Channie’s other workbooks on learning to write. Thick paper as you have come to expect of their products that can be used on both sides for young writers. All pages are printed with Channie’s visual blocks to keep reinforcing proper writing style.
What You Get in the Composition Notebook:
- Sturdy front and back covered wire bound notebook
- 60 sheets of thick 60lb paper that can be written on both sides
- 120 pages of printed Channie’s styled writing blocks
- Confidence that your child can write legibly as they continue with school
A Useful Tool in Occupational Therapy
While the original intent was to produce workbooks to improve the writing of children the series of Channie’s workbooks are also very helpful in the case of rehabilitation. Whether it’s from an accident, learning disability, or stroke recovery, these notebooks can also help adults recovering their fine motor skills.
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Blank Book of Practice Pages
Composition book for poetry, journaling, or school with the assistance of the Channie style of writing blocks.
The paper in this notebook will not easily tear under an unsteady hand or a slightly over pressured pencil.
Tossed in a backpack, dropped on the floor, or slid across the dining room table, the cover with keep your inside writing preserved.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.