NEW! Channie’s Dry-Erase Visual Cursive Flashcard, 43 Cards
- PERFECT FOR PRACTICE: Improve your child’s cursive handwriting skills in upper and lower case; Each easy-to-follow flash card provides step-by-step instructions for a different letter formation with slanted color-coded blocks
- EASY-TO-TEACH DESIGN: The blocks in these fun flashcards allow for consistent letter size practice; Featuring double vertical lines to guide proper spacing, plus green shading to help in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines
- DURABLE DRY-ERASE CARDS: Children can write and erase without the cards being easily torn; This box includes 2 cards with four basic cursive strokes, 26 cards with upper and lower case letters, 13 cards with twenty-six corresponding words, and 2 blank cards for practicing
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to school books; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks
- DAILY PRACTICE FLASHCARDS: The daily practice teaching method builds and improves neat and straight cursive writing skills; These cursive handwriting flash cards for children are the perfect learning tool for preschool and PreK-1st grade kids
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.