- PERFECT FOR PRE-K TO KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL CHILDREN-Visual Flashcards for Handwriting, Alphabet, and Numbers. Wipe Clean Dry-Erase Flash cards; Patent Pending; Grades Pre-K to Kindergarten; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education and Homeschools
- CHANNIE’S VISUAL COLOR CODED BLOCKS -Alphabet Cards Use Green Shade Blocks to Organize Writing and Maintain Small Case Position for Letters; Number Cards Offer Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks, Which Aid Uniform Sizing; Creates a Guide for Straight Printing to Avoid Landslide Writing
- ENCOURAGES INDEPENDENT LEARNING- Using the visual flashcards approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing or Numbers Go Outside Blocks; Vertical Lines, Green Color Blocks, and Divider Lines Help Guide Kids to Print Straight and Neat, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Proper Letter, Number Size, and Shape.
- SIMPLIFY TEACHING & LEARNING- Encourages Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship; Each Alphabet Card Includes a Word, So New Vocabulary Is Also Learned.
- GREAT RESOURCE FRO SPECIAL EDUCATION, HOMESCHOOLS, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, AND CLASSROOMS- Multicolor Boards Help Organize Learning: Green Cards are Used for Upper Case Lettering, Blue Color Cards are for Lower Case, and Yellow Cards are for Numbers; Great for Both Boys and Girls
- FLASH CARD SIZE- Item Height: 0.25 Inches, Paper Size: 4.25 X 5.5, Paper Finish: Glossy. B100