- Perfect for Practice – Improve your child’s math skills in single number problems; Each easy-to-follow flash card has lined up blocks to help kids organize their calculation; Section 1- Green Cards: 60 simple addition problems; Section 2-Blue Cards: 60 simple subtraction problems; Section 3-Yellow Card: 60 Mixed equations addition/subtraction problems; Section 4- Purple cards: 60 Addition with carryover problems; Section 5- Red Cards: 60 subtraction with borrowing problems; Section 6- Orange cards: 60 mixed complex equations; 2 blank cards; and 1 answer key card.
- Easy to Teach – The color-coded addition and subtraction flashcards keep things organized for simple teaching, problem solving, and learning, and to guide better penmanship; Children will learn to align their answers, as well as form legible numbers
- Dry Erase Cards – Children can write and erase without the cards being easily torn; This helps them to line up numbers correctly, and to keep them in the right columns to achieve the correct answers; Proper vertical alignment equals better accuracy
- Math Penmanship – Alignment is a common cause for incorrectly formulated problems; Channie’s keeps numbers legible, helping your children arrive at the right answer that the teacher can read easily; This means better success in school
- 1 Card at a Time – One Card a Day was created by a concerned mom to address the messy number alignment issue; These math flash cards for children are the perfect learning tool for preschool and PreK-1st grade kids