Complete Visual Handwriting and Math workbook Bonus Pack for 1st-3rd
|Quantity||Price per item||Discount|
|2 items||$36.95||5% off|
|6 items||$32.95||15% off|
Simplify handwriting and Math teaching with Channie’s Math workbook 1st grade to 3rd Grade. Another one of our visual workbooks, this includes a complete set for 1st – 3rd graders. Great for kids who need visual guidance. The most visual workbook for handwriting on the market. Includes 1 writing pad to practice handwriting, 1 cursive pad, 1 double digit math lineUp pad, 1 double digit One Page a Day math practice workbook, 1 triple digit math One Page A Day practice workbook. Two Free Alphabet cards included!
Patent Pending. Created by a concerned mom to address every change her son faced such as inconsistent letter size, upper/lower case position, spacing.The most visual product on the market. “This is the first tool that I have utilized that has had significant and consistent impact on my students’ handwriting. Not only have students developed the skills necessary to form their letters appropriately, but when they are ready to transition to regular paper they carry those skills over to their daily writing.”–2nd grade teacher’s feedback. Grade: 1st – 3rd. 40 sheet 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides. Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing Block size 1/4 x 1/4 inch / 0.64 cm x 0.64 cm Skip Space: 3/16 inch Ruling: 3/4 inch.
- Beginning Writers: Age 3-10, best for 1st, 2nd & 3rd graders.
- Children with learning disabilities can especially benefit from Channie’s Handwriting Workbook.
- Teachers: No time to teach handwriting because you have so much more content to cover in your classroom? Use Math Workbook 1st Grade to 3rd Grade! You will be amazed how fast your kids can learn fundamental writing skills!
- Parents: Your children will love their own neat handwriting! They can correct themselves when they write outside of the block! It is so easy, writing is a piece of cake!
- Special Needs Students and Occupational Therapists: It is simply VISUAL! It is just easy to write in Channie’s Handwriting Workbook!
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.