Easy Peasy Alphabet
Try an Easier Way to Learn Alphabet! This unique designed workbook composes both tracking and writing sections with lots lots practices. A much simple handwriting paper to teach or learn alphabet neatly with proper spacing. Channie’s Easy Peasy Alphabet is great for Prek, Kindergarten and 1st graders to improve their handwriting.
- The added visual green shade guide the young writer’s small case locations.
- Space lines help visually understand how spacing should work.
- Unified blocks for consistent letter size.
- Self correction when they write outside of the blocks.
Who is it for?
- Prek-1st Graders
- Teachers, parents, occupational therapists.
- Special education
What’s included in Channie’s Easy Peasy Alphabet?
- 80 pages worksheet
- Each letter has two tracing pages and one writing page for repetitive practices.
- Instruction on back of front cover
- Hard board back.
- Size: a regular copy paper’s size.
- Strong paper that wont ripped easily.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.