This uniquely designed workbook contains both tracing and writing sections. Each letter of the alphabet has two pages of tracing and one page of writing for reinforcement.
It is the easiest and most effective handwriting workbook with visual guidance in the world.
Green shading helps guide the young writer’s small case letter locations, while the visual blocks force consistent letter size. The spacing lines indicate the proper amount of spacing between letters.
This is THE BEST VISUAL handwriting workbook for beginners.
Channie’s visual workbooks were designed by Channie when her son Alex struggled for two years with his handwriting. Of course, he was using regular lined writing sheets. Disappointed by the traditional lined paper, Channie took the matter into her own hands.
Within two months of practicing with Channie’s newly created format, Alex’s handwriting improved greatly!
He is on the path of learning with confidence with his newly found neat and faster writing skills.
The added visual and blocks have been an immediate hit with homeschoolers, parents, teachers etc.
“This is a fantastic resource for your classroom!!!… After a month more than half the class handwriting improved dramatically. I highly recommend this product.”—Ms Motley, Kindergarten teacher.
Grade: PreK – 1st Grade. 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides. Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing Block size 1/4 x 1/4 inch / 0.64 cm x 0.64 cm Skip Space: 3/16 inch Ruling: 3/4 inch. Patent Pending.
Channie’s Easy Peasy Alphabet Workbook is also a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children who are just starting to write and for stroke patients that are re-learning fine motor control
- Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and in the more advanced books, punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps young children focused on the task of writing without too many other graphics or other distractions on a page.
- Instructional first page shows how to write letters, then the following pages focus on one letter at a time with plenty of space to practice
- You provide the pencil and motivation and then watch them reproduce and improve their handwriting
- In a short time, your child will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
- Children will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will be able to advance to other Channie’s workbooks for words
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Color Coded Blocks
Support upper and lower case practice as well as spacing and writing in straight lines.
Children can see the letters, trace the letters, then write the letters on their own using the uniform blocks to improve penmanship
Plenty of Pages
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.