The cursive tracing and writing workbook is a great resource for homeschooling, special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Slanted block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write in cursive and for occupational therapist that are assisting patients re-learning fine motor control
- Quality paper does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, angle, spacing and writing in a straight line
Noticeable improvement in legibility with continued practice.
- Two pages for tracing each letter allows one to get the feel necessary to flow with natural cursive writing
- Additional blank slanted block pages then help build confidence by writing on one’s own
- Finally, learning how to connect the lines without lifting the pencil becomes easier with practice.
- With daily practice you will see considerable advances in one’s cursive writing skill and the ability to move to regular writing paper to continue practice.
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Grid lines show proper angle, spacing, letter size and punctuation.
The paper in this workbook will not easily tear under an unsteady hand or a slightly over pressured pencil.
Plenty Of Practice
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.
40 sheet 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides.
Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing
Block size 1/4 x 1/4 inch / 0.64 cm x 0.64 cm Skip Space: 3/16 inch Ruling: 3/4 inch