Easy Peasy Cursive Workbook
- In this visual workbook, each letter has two pages of tracing and one page of writing to reinforce cursive learning in a more regulated method. Combined with slanted boxes for consistent letter size and slant, green shade guides for small case position. Self correcting if students write outside of the slanted blocks. It is the easiest visual cursive handwriting workbook on the market! Super Easy, no frustration.
- Visual Cursive Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; Double-Sided Tracing and Handwriting Sheets with Slanted Color-Coded Blocks
- Great Resource for Special Education
- Uniform Slanted Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size
- Slanted Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing
- Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style
- The Easy Peasy Cursive workbook is the start to a lifetime of beautiful handwriting. Like all of Channie’s printing books there is a color-coded set of blocks to teach children proper spacing, upper and lower-case lettering, and punctuation. In the cursive workbook the blocks are slanted to teach cursive angle.
The cursive tracing and writing workbook is a great resource for homeschooling, special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Slanted block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write in cursive and for occupational therapist that are assisting patients re-learning fine motor control
- Quality paper does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, angle, spacing and writing in a straight line
Noticeable improvement in legibility with continued practice.
- Two pages for tracing each letter allows one to get the feel necessary to flow with natural cursive writing
- Additional blank slanted block pages then help build confidence by writing on one’s own
- Finally, learning how to connect the lines without lifting the pencil becomes easier with practice.
- With daily practice you will see considerable advances in one’s cursive writing skill and the ability to move to regular writing paper to continue practice.
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Grid lines show proper angle, spacing, letter size and punctuation.
The paper in this workbook will not easily tear under an unsteady hand or a slightly over pressured pencil.
Plenty Of Practice
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.
40 sheet 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides.
Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing
Block size 1/4 x 1/4 inch / 0.64 cm x 0.64 cm Skip Space: 3/16 inch Ruling: 3/4 inch
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.