This unique designed workbook composes both tracing and writing for 100 sight words and 30 simple sentences. THE Best VISUAL handwriting workbook help beginners learn sight words while improve their handwriting. High quality paper helps enjoyment of writing & learning. Grade: PreK – 1st Grade. 80 pages 60LB strong recycle paper, print on both sides.
Pad size: 8.5 x 11 inch / 21.59 cm x 27.94 cm with Paper Board backing Block Patent Pending.
The Easy Peasy Sight Words Workbook is also a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children who are just starting to write and for stroke patients that are re-learning motor control
- Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps kids focused on the task of writing without too many other distractions on a page.
- Site words are presented on each page and can first be traced and then printed on the blocked lines that follow
- You provide the pencil and motivation and then watch them reproduce the site words and improve their handwriting
- In a short time, the student will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
- Students will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will want to be writing on paper with no guides to prove their skills. SKU W304
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Color Coded Blocks
Support upper and lower case practice as well as spacing and writing in straight lines.
See the words, trace the words, then write the words on your own using the uniform blocks to improve penmanship.
Plenty of Pages
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.