Channie’s My First Letters and Numbers Workbook is also a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children who are just starting to write and for stroke patients that are re-learning fine motor control
- Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and in the more advanced books, punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps young children focused on the task of writing without too many other distractions on a page.
- Instructional first page shows how to write letters, then the following pages focus on one letter at a time with plenty of space to practice
- You provide the pencil, crayons and motivation and then watch them reproduce and improve their handwriting
- In a short time, your child will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
- Children will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will be able to advance to other Channie’s workbooks for words. SKU W100
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Color Coded Blocks
Support upper and lower case practice as well as spacing and writing in straight lines.
Children can see the letters, trace the letters, then write the letters on their own using the uniform blocks to improve penmanship
Plenty of Pages
There are 40 pages in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.