- Introduce Alphabet letter and Number in a fun and easy way with Channie’s Kindergarten Starter Kit!
- Visual Alphabet Paper, Patent Pending; Grades K-1; Starter Kit Includes: 1) Easy Peasy Alphabet & Number Workbook 2) Neat Numbers Workbook 3) Neat Alphabet- Dry-Erase Hard White Board and 4) 1 set wooden multicolor- My First Pencils; Perfect for K-1st Grade Elementary School Children; Each Workbook is 80 Pages Front & Back, 40 Sheets; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- How to Use this Start Kit: Step 1) Channie’s Easy Peasy Alphabet Workbook Makes It Easy to learn the alphabet and write it neatly. First by Tracing to full pages of uppercase and lowercase letters and then practice writing letters, words and sentences on a full blank sheet; Step 2) Channie’s Neat Alphabet-Erase Hard White Board gives extra practice and wipes clean easily; Step 3) Channie’s Neat Numbers, extremely helpful for introducing numbers 0-20, neat number writing, and learning beginning math and equations. 4) Use set of My First Pencils to allow your child to have their own pencils to write with and enjoy learning.
- All Workbooks Have Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets That Don’t Rip or Tear Easily; Dry-Erase Board is ideal for extra practice to master neat writing and letter recognition. They’re Perfect for the Classroom or Home Use and Simplify Handwriting, Teaching, and Learning Through a Visual Format and Self-Correction. SKU K333