- Introduce Alphabet letter and Number in a fun and easy way with Channie’s Starter Kit!
- Visual Alphabet Paper, Patent Pending; Grades PreK – K; Starter Kit Includes: 1) My First Letters Workbook, 2) Neat Numbers Workbook, 3) My First Letter- Dry-Erase Hard White Board, and 4) 1 set wooden multicolor- My First Pencils; Perfect for Pre-K-K Elementary School Children; Each Workbook is 80 Pages Front & Back, 40 Sheets; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- How to Use this Start Kit: Step 1) Channie’s My First Letters Workbook Makes It Easy to Trace, Write, Color, and Learn the Alphabet; Step 2) Channie’s My First Letter Dry-Erase Hard White Board gives extra practice and wipes clean easily; Step 3) Channie’s Neat Numbers, extremely helpful for neat number writing. 4) Use set of My First Pencils to allow your child to have their own pencils to write with and enjoy learning.
- All Workbooks Have Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets That Don’t Rip or Tear Easily; Dry-Erase Board is ideal for extra practice to master neat writing and letter recognition. They’re Perfect for the Classroom or Home Use and Simplify Handwriting, Teaching, and Learning Through a Visual Format and Self-Correction. SKU K133