- Introduce Alphabet letter and Number in a fun and easy way with Channie’s Starter Kit!
- Visual Alphabet Paper, Patent Pending; Grades PreK – K; Starter Kit Includes: 1) My First Letters Workbook 2) Neat Numbers Workbook 3) My First Letter- Dry-Erase Hard White Board and 4) 2 sets wooden multicolor- My First Pencils; Perfect for Pre-K-K Elementary School Children; Each Workbook is 80 Pages Front & Back, 40 Sheets; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- How to Use this Start Kit: Step 1) Channie’s My First Letters Workbook Makes It Easy to Trace, Write, Color, and Learn the Alphabet; Step 2) Channie’s My First Letter Dry-Erase Hard White Board gives extra practice and wipes clean easily; Step 3) Channie’s Neat Numbers, extremely helpful for introducing numbers 0-20, neat number writing, and learning beginning math and equations. 4) Use set of My First Pencils- 2 pack (total 10 pencils) to allow your child to have their own pencils to write with and enjoy learning.
- All Workbooks Have Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets That Don’t Rip or Tear Easily; Dry-Erase Board is ideal for extra practice to master neat writing and letter recognition. They’re Perfect for the Classroom or Home Use and Simplify Handwriting, Teaching, and Learning Through a Visual Format and Self-Correction. SKU K133