Visually guided division practice. This page a day workbook from Channie’s features single digit division equations for 3rd-5thgrades. Blocks are provided to keep numbers lined up and organized for improved understanding and accuracy. The pad contains 50 pages of practice each one has 25 equations and yes, there are answers included to help Mom and or Dad.
Easy to Teach & Fun to Learn
- Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
- 25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
- Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
- Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
For Teachers & Home Schooling Parents
- Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
- Perfect for introducing your kids to single column division
- Grid boxes help children to better organize mathematical equations, avoiding mistakes
- Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities. SKU M901
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on.
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the right columns to achieve the correct answers.
3rd-5th Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to division with single-digit equations. Get a head start on math skills and good penmanship.