One Page A Day Beginning Division Math Workbook
- Division, single division, Easy Tear-Off One Page Per Day; Made for Grades 3 – 5; Visual Tool Allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy
- Pages comes with 33 or 25 Single-Digit Aligned division Problems Per Page; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation
- Vertical Lines, Color-Coded Blocks, and Divider Lines Guide Ones vs. Tens Place to Avoid Confusion, Improve Accuracy, and Reduce Stress
- Practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart to assist division learning; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Multiplication
Visually guided division practice. This page a day workbook from Channie’s features single digit division equations for 3rd-5thgrades. Blocks are provided to keep numbers lined up and organized for improved understanding and accuracy. The pad contains 50 pages of practice each one has 25 equations and yes, there are answers included to help Mom and or Dad.
Easy to Teach & Fun to Learn
- Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
- 25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
- Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
- Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
For Teachers & Home Schooling Parents
- Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
- Perfect for introducing your kids to single column division
- Grid boxes help children to better organize mathematical equations, avoiding mistakes
- Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on.
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the right columns to achieve the correct answers.
3rd-5th Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to division with single-digit equations. Get a head start on math skills and good penmanship.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.