One Page A Day Beginning Fractions Math Workbook
- Step by Step guidance for each type of fraction problems. Follow examples on the top, to practices fraction problems. Visual Fraction Workbook, Patent Pending; 25 Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Problem Sheets in Each Pad with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 3 – 5; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Beginning Fraction Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
- Aligned Fraction Problems on Every Page; Highly Visual Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Numerator and Denominator Spaces are Shaded to Ease Problem Solving; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Fractions; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green or Blue Shading, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5 x 11 inches
Learning fractions can be difficult at any age, but when your child is just beginning, it is equally important to focus on both math concepts and equation alignment. Channie’s color coded blocks help your children learn to keep math equations properly aligned to improve accuracy.
Easy to Teach, Fun to Learn
· Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
· Multiple problems per page gives plenty of practice for beginners
· Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
· Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
For Teachers and Home-Schooling Parents
· Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
· Perfect for introducing your kids to fractions
· Grid boxes help children to better organize mathematical equations, avoiding mistakes
· Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the right columns to achieve the correct answers
3rd-5th Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to fraction equations. Get a head start on math skills and good penmanship
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.