Learning fractions can be difficult at any age, but when your child is just beginning, it is equally important to focus on both math concepts and equation alignment. Channie’s color coded blocks help your children learn to keep math equations properly aligned to improve accuracy.
· Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
· Multiple problems per page gives plenty of practice for beginners
· Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
· Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
· Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
· Perfect for introducing your kids to fractions
· Grid boxes help children to better organize mathematical equations, avoiding mistakes
· Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the right columns to achieve the correct answers
Use these sheets to introduce your child to fraction equations. Get a head start on math skills and good penmanship
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.