”An excellent “must have” for any first or second grade teacher!” — Jackie Reitenbachon.
Basic single and double digit math can be difficult for some children when they are first introduced to it. Not only are the processes of addition and subtraction confusing in the beginning, but the organization of the numbers also can be difficult for a child.
This pad is created by a concerned mom to address messy number alignment issue. With bigger space, lined up blocks, her son’s calculation skills are improved quickly.
Try this simple while effective math practice workbook and see the smile from your child.
Easy to Teach & Fun to Learn
- Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
- 25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
- Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
- Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
For Teachers & Home-Schooling Parents
- Pre-made and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
- Perfect for supplemental teaching or as extra credit for students that extra practice
- Penmanship is important in math too; boxes guide children to write numbers legibly
- Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities. SKU M601
Big Benefits & Functional Features
Children can write and erase without the paper being torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be written on and used for even more practice.
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers in the right columns to achieve the correct answers.
Each page starts with simple then progressively harder mathematic equations to be sure of your child’s understanding.