One Page A Day Single Digit Addition & Subtraction
|Quantity||Price per item||Discount|
|5 items||$9.95||17% off|
|50 items||$4.78||60% off|
Channie’s One Page A Day Single Digit Addition and Subtraction Math Problem Workbook for PreK-1st
Patent Pending. Created by a concerned mom to address messy number alignment issue. 25 Single digit addition math problems on each page. Simply tear off one page a day and practice math with high accuracy! Remove the noises of lining up, focus on math repetition and calculation. Shorten the time spent on Math practice while improve the Math accuracy. Basic single and double digit math can be difficult for some children when they are first introduced to it. Not only are the processes of addition and subtraction confusing in the beginning, but the organization of the numbers also can be difficult for a child. This is even more so the case when the child does not have good handwriting skills. Channie’s Math LineUp Pads are designed to teach your child how to develop consistent number writing skills. They also reduce your child’s stress by helping them line up numbers neatly to increase calculation accuracy. It is a great way to organize their math practices and improve their math problem solving capabilities. Order Channie’s innovative Math One Page a Day Pad today and begin contributing to your child’s success in the classroom and in their future.
Who is it for?
- Busy parents and Teachers
- Students that need to concentrate on two digit addition and subtraction
- Tear off one Page a Day and improve your kids’ math accuracy with all structured and lined up math problems. All they need to do is focus on math calculation and accuracy.
- Page 1-4: Simple additional problems with numbers from 1-5
- Page 5-8: Simple Subtraction problems with numbers from 1-5
- Page 9-20: Mix of simple addition and subtraction problems with numbers from 1-5
- Page 21-26: Additions problems with numbers from 6-9
- Page 27-32: Subtraction problems with numbers from 6-9
- Page 33-50: Mix of double digit additions and Subtractions from number 1-9
Each Page includes 25 problems, you can time your students (Kids) or you can easily score them. Each correct answer earns 4 points.
For instance, if your child has 2 wrong out of 25 math problems, then he will get 92 out of 100.
This workbook is designed to improve your child basic math addition and subtraction skills with concentrated approach.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.