One Page A Day Single Digit Addition & Subtraction Workbook
- Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades PreK – 1; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Math Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education
- 25 Single-Digit Aligned Addition and Subtraction Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5 x 11 inches
Basic single digit math can be difficult for some children when they are first introduced to it. Not only is the processes of addition and subtraction confusing in the beginning, but the organization of the numbers also can be difficult for a child. This pad was created by a concerned mom to address the messy number alignment issue. Twenty-five single digit math problems on each page. Simply tear off one page a day and practice math with high accuracy!
Easy to Teach & Fun to Learn
- Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
- 25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
- Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
- Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
For Teachers & Home Schooling Parents
- Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
- Perfect for introducing your kids to single column addition and subtraction
- Penmanship is important in math too; boxes help children to write numbers legibly
- Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on.
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children keep numbers in the right columns to achieve the correct answers.
PreK-1st Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to addition and subtraction with single column problems. Get a head start on mathematics and good penmanship.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.