One Page A Day Single Digit Multiplication Math
- Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Multiplication Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 – 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education
- Answer Sheet Included, 25 Single-Digit Aligned Multiplication Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Multiplication Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Multiplication; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; 8.5 x 11 inches
Simplify the learning process of multiplication skills with these easy to tear off practice sheets. These multiplication sheets are recommended for children in the 2nd and 3rd grade range. Each page contains 25 single column multiplication problems worth 4 points to add up to 100. Color coded grids help children keep the equations properly lined up improving accuracy.
Easy to teach, fun to learn
Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for travel
For teachers and home-schooling parents
Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
Perfect for introducing your kids to single column multiplication
Grid boxes help children to better organize mathematical equations, avoiding mistakes
Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the right columns to achieve the correct answers
2rd-3rd Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to multiplication with single column equations. Get a head start on mathematics and good penmanship
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.