Simplify the learning process of addition and subtraction skills with these easy to tear off mathematical practice sheets. These math sheets are recommended for children in the 2nd and 3rd grade range. Each page contains 25 triple column addition and subtraction problems, each worth 4 points, adding up to 100. Color coded grids help children keep the equations properly lined up improving accuracy and legibility.
Easy to Teach & Fun to Learn
- Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
- 25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
- Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
- Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for easy travel
For Teachers & Home Schooling Parents
- Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
- Perfect for introducing your kids to triple column addition and subtraction
- Penmanship is important in math too; boxes keep equations organized and legible
- Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities. SKU M801
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on.
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the correct columns to achieve the correct answers
2rd-3rd Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to triple column addition and subtraction problems. Boxes are large enough for any carry over equations