One Page A Day Triple Digit Math Workbook
- Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 – 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Triple-Digit Math Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education
- 24 Triple-Digit Aligned Addition and Subtraction Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Triple-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks. Download Answer sheet on Amazon for now. We will add the answer sheet to future production.
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.5 x 11 inches
Simplify the learning process of addition and subtraction skills with these easy to tear off mathematical practice sheets. These math sheets are recommended for children in the 2nd and 3rd grade range. Each page contains 25 triple column addition and subtraction problems, each worth 4 points, adding up to 100. Color coded grids help children keep the equations properly lined up improving accuracy and legibility.
Easy to Teach & Fun to Learn
- Large boxes help children keep math problems and answers properly lined up
- 25 problems per page at 4 points each makes it easy for parents to grade papers
- Reduce the intimidation of a book of math problems by tearing out one page at a time
- Printed on both sides to save paper and keep the book smaller for easy travel
For Teachers & Home Schooling Parents
- Premade and ready to go math sheets for parents, teachers, and tutors
- Perfect for introducing your kids to triple column addition and subtraction
- Penmanship is important in math too; boxes keep equations organized and legible
- Channie’s has many other mathematic workbooks to grow with your child’s abilities
Children can write and erase without the paper being easily torn. Thicker paper allows both sides of the page to be printed and written on.
Math problems need to be lined up correctly and the grid boxes help children to keep the numbers organized in the correct columns to achieve the correct answers
2rd-3rd Grade Math
Use these sheets to introduce your child to triple column addition and subtraction problems. Boxes are large enough for any carry over equations
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.