Quick & Neat Alphabet Pad
- Visual Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Grades Pre-K 1; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- Print, Write, Copy, and Trace; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, Sentences, and Penmanship
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches.
Channie’s Alphabet Writing Pad is also a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
• Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children who are just starting to write and for occupational therapy patients who are re-learning fine motor control
• Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
• Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and in the more advanced books, punctuation marks
• Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps young children focused on the task of writing without too many other graphics or other distractions on a page
• Instructional first page shows how to write letters in the blocks, then the following pages allow plenty of space to practice writing the alphabet and more
• You provide the pencil and motivation, then watch them reproduce and improve their handwriting
• In a short time, your child will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
• Children will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will be able to advance to other Channie’s workbooks for more advanced practice
Color Coded Blocks
Support upper- and lower-case practice as well as spacing and writing in straight lines.
Children can see the letters, trace the letters, then write the letters on their own using the uniform blocks to improve penmanship
Plenty of pages
Each card has only one writing task to keep kids focused on one project as a time, Eventually you can increase the number of cards to complete more cards per session.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.