Channie’s Alphabet Writing Pad is also a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
• Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children who are just starting to write and for occupational therapy patients who are re-learning fine motor control
• Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
• Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and lower-case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and in the more advanced books, punctuation marks
• Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps young children focused on the task of writing without too many other graphics or other distractions on a page
• Instructional first page shows how to write letters in the blocks, then the following pages allow plenty of space to practice writing the alphabet and more
• You provide the pencil and motivation, then watch them reproduce and improve their handwriting
• In a short time, your child will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
• Children will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will be able to advance to other Channie’s workbooks for more advanced practice. SKU W300
Color Coded Blocks
Support upper- and lower-case practice as well as spacing and writing in straight lines.
Children can see the letters, trace the letters, then write the letters on their own using the uniform blocks to improve penmanship
Plenty of pages
Each card has only one writing task to keep kids focused on one project as a time, Eventually you can increase the number of cards to complete more cards per session.