Cursive writing does not have to be difficult. Channie’s visual handwriting books can help with workbooks for printing and cursive writing. The patent pending, color-coded blocks are key to proper spacing, angle, size, punctuation and keeping it all in a straight line. Children learn first by tracing then by self-practice. Soon they will be writing legibly on their own paper of choice
The cursive tracing and writing workbook is a great resource for homeschooling, special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Slanted block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write in cursive and for occupational therapist that are assisting patients re-learning fine motor control
- Quality, 60lb thick paper, does not easily tear with pen or pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering lower- case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, angle, spacing and writing in a straight line
Noticeable improvement in legibility with continued practice.
- Each page has letters for tracing to develop the feel necessary to flow with natural cursive writing
- Additional blank slanted block pages then help build confidence by writing on one’s own
- Finally, learning how to connect the lines without lifting the pencil becomes easier with practice.
- With daily practice you will see considerable advances in one’s cursive writing skill and the ability to move to regular writing paper to continue practice.
Big Benefits & Fun Features
Grid lines guide children to proper angle, spacing, letter size and punctuation.
The paper in this workbook is thicker than most, minimizing bleed through problems and allowing both sides to be used, saving paper and money.
Plenty of Practice
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.