Quick & Neat Cursive Pad
- VISUAL CURSIVE HANDWRITING BLOCKS: Double-sided sheets with slanted blank color-coded blocks; Made especially for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade kids; These visual educational tools help elementary school children practice cursive handwriting
- CONSISTENT CALLIGRAPHY PRACTICE: Uniform slanted blank blocks aid consistent letter size; Slanted spacing lines guide proper spacing; Green shade helps maintain small case position and creates a guide for writing straight sentences to avoid landslide writing style
- COMPREHENSIVE HANDWRITING SUPPORT: Slanted blank color-coded blocks support upper and lower case cursive practice; Narrow spacing holds punctuation marks; Great resource for special education
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to primary school books; Encourages academic discipline and independent student work
- DAILY PRACTICE WORKBOOK: 80 blank cursive practice pages; Daily practice builds and improves neat and straight cursive writing skills; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks. Write any cursive words or sentences in the blank blocks to learn and practice cursive
Cursive writing does not have to be difficult. Channie’s visual handwriting books can help with workbooks for printing and cursive writing. The patent pending, color-coded blocks are key to proper spacing, angle, size, punctuation and keeping it all in a straight line. Children learn first by tracing then by self-practice. Soon they will be writing legibly on their own paper of choice
The cursive tracing and writing workbook is a great resource for homeschooling, special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Slanted block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write in cursive and for occupational therapist that are assisting patients re-learning fine motor control
- Quality, 60lb thick paper, does not easily tear with pen or pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering lower- case tails; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, angle, spacing and writing in a straight line
Noticeable improvement in legibility with continued practice.
- Each page has letters for tracing to develop the feel necessary to flow with natural cursive writing
- Additional blank slanted block pages then help build confidence by writing on one’s own
- Finally, learning how to connect the lines without lifting the pencil becomes easier with practice.
- With daily practice you will see considerable advances in one’s cursive writing skill and the ability to move to regular writing paper to continue practice.
Big Benefits & Fun Features
Grid lines guide children to proper angle, spacing, letter size and punctuation.
The paper in this workbook is thicker than most, minimizing bleed through problems and allowing both sides to be used, saving paper and money.
Plenty of Practice
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.