Quick & Neat Handwriting Practice Pad
- Visual Blank Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Grades 1st-3rd; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- Print, Write, Copy, and Trace; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, Sentences, and Penmanship
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches.
The Quick and Neat Writing Pad is a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write and for stroke patients that are re-learning motor control
- Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps kids focused on the task of writing without too many other distractions on a page.
- Instructional first page shows how to write letters then the rest of the book is all practice pages, printed on both sides
- You provide the material to copy, the pencil and motivation and then watch them reproduce and improve their handwriting
- In a short time, the student will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
- Students will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will want to be writing on paper with no guides to prove their skills
Big Benefits & Functional Features
From the very start, the grid lines show proper spacing, letter size and punctuation.
The paper in this pad will not tear easily under an unsteady hand or a slightly over pressured pencil.
Plenty of Pages
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.