The Quick and Neat Writing Pad is a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
- Block templates help to refine fine motor skills in children that are just starting to write and for stroke patients that are re-learning motor control
- Quality paper that does not easily tear with pen and pencil pressure or unsteady hands
- Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering; Thinner blocks are provided for spacing and punctuation marks
- Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Simple design keeps kids focused on the task of writing without too many other distractions on a page.
- Instructional first page shows how to write letters then the rest of the book is all practice pages, printed on both sides
- You provide the material to copy, the pencil and motivation and then watch them reproduce and improve their handwriting
- In a short time, the student will learn how to self-correct errors using the template blocks as guides
- Students will develop a pride in penmanship and soon will want to be writing on paper with no guides to prove their skills. SKU W600
Big Benefits & Functional Features
From the very start, the grid lines show proper spacing, letter size and punctuation.
The paper in this pad will not tear easily under an unsteady hand or a slightly over pressured pencil.
Plenty of Pages
There are 40 sheets in this pad, printed on both sides, providing 80 pages for practice yet keeping it easily portable.