Teacher Ream 250 pgs. Math LineUp Triple Digit Blank Math Practice Sheets
- Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; 250 pages counted front and back, 8.5 x 11 inch, Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Alignment Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 – 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Triple-Digit Math Exercises Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education
- Triple-Digit Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Separate Block for Addition or Subtraction Signs Helps Organize Math Calculations; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number(s) to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Highly Visual Color-Coded Blocks Support Correct Number Size and Allow Students to Focus on Number Repetition and Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Practice Activity Paper Workbook Builds and Improves Skills; 8.5 x 11 inches
250-page individual math sheets for practicing triple digit problems. These sheets can be used for homework or classwork. Copy math problems from a book to work on or parents can create their own equations for children to work on at home.
Visual Self Correction
Organization and legibility are essential in mathematical equations. Developing good habits early will help considerably when your child advances into more complex math. Blocks visually guide children to use consistent sized numbers and good alignment.
Elementary teachers know that math is more than just crunching numbers. Turning in homework assignments on Channie’s papers is usually acceptable to Elementary school teachers especially if your child needs additional support.
Channie’s Math Line-UP Pads
· Aids in uniform number size and alignment
· Visual approach promotes self-correction
· Keep homework legible and organized
· Encourages academic discipline and independence
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.