Teacher Ream 250 pgs. One Page A Day Double Digit Multiplication Blank
- Patent Pending; 3 lineup block-formats for easy teaching. 250 pages. Made for Grades 3 – 5; Visual Tool Allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy
- Blank and color coded lineup boxes for double digit multiplication practices. Aligned Multiplication Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation
- Vertical Lines, Color-Coded Blocks, and Divider Lines Guide Ones vs. Tens Place to Avoid Confusion, Improve Accuracy, and Reduce Stress
- Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys
- Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Multiplication; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets
- 50 pages of format level 1; 150 pages of format level 2; 50 pages of format level 3; Total 125 sheets 250 pages per ream for daily 2 digit multiplication practices.
- Visual format, easy to teach, quick to learn!
250 sheets of Channie’s 3 block multicolored-coded math system to help with learning the proper alignment of double-digit multiplication problems. 125 pages front and back. Great for use with homework problems and learning/practicing double digit multiplication without confusion.
Structure Helps Students Stay Focused
Color coded lineup boxes help keep students focused on lining up the numbers in the correct columns. This is particularly helpful for students that have a hard time staying focused.
3 Formats for Multiplication
Format 1 is for guided alignment with single multiplier problems. Format 2 is for guided alignment with 2-digit multipliers using color-coded assistance. And Format 3 is for guided alignment with 2-digit multipliers without the color-coded assistance.
Thick durable paper resists damage due to multiple erasures
With 3 formats to help your child in single- and double-digit multiplication
Easy tear-out pages allow you to create practice tests to check your child’s understanding
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.