Teacher Ream 250 pgs. Quick & Neat Alphabet Blank Handwriting Practice Sheets, Grades K-1st
- Visual Handwriting Paper, Patent Pending; 125 Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Grades Pre-K – 3; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- Print, Write, and Copy; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, Sentences, and Penmanship
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches.
Practice makes perfect with the Channie’s unique 3 block color coded system of writing development. 250 Page-Pack of Channie’s writing paper for PreK-1st grade students. Strong paper grade can handle heavy handed writers and multiple erasures. Visually guided blocks are perfect for early learnings and children with special needs. Use these large script box pages to help develop your child’s handwriting skills through guided practice. Grades PreK – 1st grade. 125 sheets printed on both sides using sturdy 60lb paper.
Convenient Pack for Hours of Writing Growth
Supplement your Channie’s Visual Handwriting Workbooks with 250 pages, 125 sheet double-sided pages of Channie’s special 3 block color coded papers. Or, use them as a standalone practice aid for children developing their writing skills.
Channie’s Visual Handwriting system features special 3 block color coded paper which allows children to see and correct writing mistakes on their own using the helpful guidelines. The uniform blocks help with proper spacing, lowercase and uppercase letter formation, punctuation, and alignment. They lean to form lowercase letters in the green boxes and uppercase letters by extending into the white boxes. As children advance, they can start using smaller blocks to guide them into more traditional sized lettering.
Build Skills to Last a Lifetime
Handwriting is an essential lifelong skill. Most teachers agree that not enough time is dedicated to it during school hours nowadays. These pages will help young writers to get the practice and skill they need to succeed at school and beyond. Give your child the precious gift of a lifetime of good penmanship.
Grow With Us
Channie’s Visual Handwriting Workbooks are perfect for kids from PreK to 3rd grade and beyond. It’s easy to grow with Channie’s books. You can buy smaller blocks as skills develop. Check out our line of math books, too! It focuses on numbers and alignment of math equations to help young students stay organized as they build critical skills.
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.