Teacher Ream 250 pgs. Quick & Neat Writing Blank Practice Handwriting Sheets Grades 2-3
- Visual Handwriting Paper for Printing Neat Letters and Numbers, Patent Pending; 125 Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets; Grades 1 – 3; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Printed Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Printed Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- Print, Write, and Copy; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, Sentences, and Penmanship
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches.
Channie’s 250 page pack of guided 3 block color coded writing paper for practicing handwriting skills. The script blocks are smaller than the Channie’s Pre-K script blocks and are for children 1st to 3rd grade, moving them toward a more standard size of writing. Perfect for the classroom, for homeschoolers, and for parents wanting to give their child more writing practice. 125 sheets printed front and back.
Page A Day Handwriting Practice Sheets
- 125 sheets of Channie’s practice blocks
- 60lb paper printed on both sides, 250 practice pages
- Perfect way to add practice pages to your existing Channie’s books
- Free form practice sheets for preparation to move to regular paper
A Useful Tool in Occupational Therapy
While the original intent was to improve the writing of children, the series of Channie’s workbooks are also very helpful in the case of rehabilitation. Whether it’s from an accident, learning disability, or stroke recovery, these printed pages can also help adults recovering their fine motor skills.
Add Practice Pages
You can supplement Channie’s workbooks with these sheets to add more practice pages without buying another new notebook.
Sturdy 60lb paper, will not easily tear under an unsteady hand or too much pencil pressure, so your child can write with confidence.
Transition to Regular Paper
These papers can be used to allow your child more writing freedom and as a transition to using regular lined paper
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.