Visual Alphabet/Cursive Card for Individual Students
- Visual Handwriting Card, Patent Pending; Sturdy Letter, Number, and Cursive Cards with Color-Coded Blocks Geared for Pre-Kindergarten Students to Grade 3 as a Handy Guide While Working on Daily Printing & Cursive Exercises; Great Resource for Special Education
- Uniform Blocks Remind Students About Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Teach Small Case Position and Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Encourages Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Perfect Complement to All Channie’s Lined Quick & Neat Writing Pads, Practice Handwriting Workbooks, Storytelling Workbooks, First Site Words, and Cursive Writing Pads; Visual Card Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work
- Use in the Classroom or at Home; Alphabet Cards are Effective Learning Tools for Beginning Writers, Homeschool Parents, Teachers, Special Needs Students, and Occupational Therapists; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Alphabet Workbooks
- Put Your Child on the Path to Consistent and Quick Development of Standard Handwriting, Printing, and Cursive with These Handy Cheat Sheets for Daily Use with Workbooks & Pads; 8.5 x 11 inches
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.