Channie’s Visual Dry-Erase Alphabet & Numbers Flash Cards Set, 31 Cards
- PERFECT FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN-Visual Flashcards for Handwriting, Alphabet, and Numbers. Wipe Clean Dry-Erase Flashcard Boards; Patent Pending; Grades Pre K – 1; 26 Alphabet Cards with Words; 10 Number Cards; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education and Homeschools
- CHANNIE’S VISUAL COLOR CODED BLOCKS -Alphabet Cards Use Green Shade Blocks to Organize Writing and Maintain Small Case Position for Letters; Number Cards Offer Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks, Which Aid Uniform Sizing; Creates a Guide for Straight Printing to Avoid Landslide Writing
- ENCOURAGES INDEPENDENT LEARNING- Using the visual flashcards approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing or Numbers Go Outside Blocks; Vertical Lines, Green Color Blocks, and Divider Lines Help Guide Kids to Print Straight and Neat, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Proper Letter, Number Size, and Shape.
- SIMPLIFY TEACHING & LEARNING- Encourages Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship; Each Alphabet Card Includes a Word, So New Vocabulary Is Also Learned.
- GREAT RESOURCE FRO SPECIAL EDUCATION AND HOMESCHOOLS- Multicolor Boards Help Organize Learning: Green Cards are Used for Upper Case Lettering, Blue Color Cards are for Lower Case, and Yellow Cards are for Numbers; Good for Rehabilitation for Adults in Occupational Therapy; Great for Both Boys and Girls
- FLASH CARD SIZE- Item Height: 0.25 Inches, Paper Size: 4.25 X 5.5, Paper Finish: Glossy
Loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers, your young preschool through grade one child or student will love to practice and learn their traditional basic English letters and numbers on these colorful easy-to-clean dry erase flashcards with pictures made for basic language, numbers.
This method works! In no time at all, your child will move from beginner’s status to improving to excellence.
Organized for Easy Teaching & Easy Learning
- All cards start with and example and tracing area followed by a practice area
- The green cards are for learning how to write upper-case lettering
- The blue cards are for learning how to write lower-case lettering
- The orange cards are for learning how to write numbers
- Each card comes with a picture to aid in conceptual understanding
Reusable Writing Practice with Dry Erase Cards Makes Learning Fun
- Children don’t get focused on the mistake they can just erase it and try again
- You can buy multiple color dry erase makers to add interest and creativity to the task
- Thin yet sturdy designed cards make this deck compact and easy to travel with
- Keeps kids focused on only one letter or number at a time
Big Benefits & Functional Features
In addition to writing practice, each card comes with a word and picture relating to the letter or number on the card to enhance understanding
Dry erase products make self-correction simple; If it’s not quite right they simply erase and begin again until they are ready to show you their finished project
One Step At A Time
Each card has only one writing task to keep kids focused on one project as a time; Eventually you can increase the number of cards to complete more cards per session
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.