Visual Dry-Erase Magnetic Boards 2 Pack – Cursive Handwriting Practice
- Visual Cursive Handwriting Dry Erase with magnetic board Patent Pending 2 boards with Slanted Color-Coded Blocks
- Perfect for Elementary School Children
- Great Resource for Special Education
- One board for tracing one board with blank slanted blocks for practices
- Uniform Slanted Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size
Fun, innovative learning tool for girls and boys. Learn to write the cursive alphabet quickly and easily with these easy wipe-dry erase sheets. One dry erase sheet is made for guided tracing and a second one with only the slanted grid lines is provided for independent cursive writing practice
The 2-Pack Dry Erase Sheets are also a great resource for special education and adult rehabilitation.
· Slanted block templates help to guide and refine motor skills in children that are just starting to write cursive and for patients that are re-learning fine motor control after an accident or stroke
· 2 quality plastic sheets are provided with one black dry erase marker; magnets hold practice sheets to the refrigerator for easy access
· Color coded green blocks focus the writer on lowercase lettering and the white spaces for capital lettering and proper tail length for g,p,q, and y; Thinner blocks guide spacing and punctuation marks
· Helps writers to be consistent in letter size, spacing and writing in a straight line
Kids Love Dry Erase Boards and parents love that it adds incentive to practice
· Start with the tracing page to practice tracing cursive lettering; let them erase and practice several times
· Later, using the tracing sheet as a template to copy, allow them to reproduce what they see and watch them improve in a short time
· Teaches self-correction; if it’s not quite right, they can simply erase it and start again
· Rehabilitative practice for accident and stroke victims; helps with relearning the motor skills of writing
From the very start, the grid lines show proper spacing, angle, letter size and punctuation placement
Two quality plastic practice sheets can be used again and again saving natural resources and money
Dramatically improve your child’s cursive writing skills with daily practice using Channie’s magnetic dry erase sheets
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.