Visual Dry-Erase Sight Words Flash Cards
- Channie’s Top 100 Sight Words Dry Erase Flashcards help your kindergartener or first grade kids learn to read and write their first 100 sight words using small, portable cards that let them trace, practice and write these words
- These dry erase flashcards are easy to handle for toddler hands, and allow them to practice writing their letters and words over and over again, making them more convenient and durable than paper workbooks; it helps them master the alphabet and build vocabulary as early as preschool
- Helpful lines and grids offer support in writing straight and legibly with ease as they develop their handwriting skills
- The cards are fun and interactive, and toddlers will enjoy them as much as any other toy or game, while they are learning from these all in one educational tools that help them get a head start on reading and writing
- They create an early love for learning, and set them on a course for success, whether used in the classroom, by homeschoolers or for reinforcement and practice at home for children ages 3 and older
Why Channie’s Visual Writing Workbooks?
Channie’s is known for visual learning materials to make learning and teaching easy and fun for teachers, parents, and most importantly, kids.
Quick improvement is often reported by teachers and parents alike with children’s handwriting and for quickly building a better and more solid math foundation.
Here are 4 reasons why Channie’s Visual Writing Pads are so effective?
1 – Blocks for consistent letter size;
2 – Double vertical lines to guide proper spacing;
3 – Middle green shade helps in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines; and
4 – The ability to self-correct when writing outside the lines.