- DRY ERASE KIT INCLUDES: 1 Box Dry Erase Alphabet and Number Flash Cards & 1 Set of 12 Pack Dry Erase Magnetic Markers.
- PERFECT FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN-Visual Flashcards and Dry Erase Magnetic Markers for Handwriting, Alphabet, and Numbers. Wipe Clean Dry-Erase Flashcard Boards; Patent Pending; Grades Pre K – 1; 26 Alphabet Cards with Words; 10 Number Cards; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education and Homeschools
- CHANNIE’S VISUAL COLOR CODED BLOCKS -Alphabet Cards Use Green Shade Blocks to Organize Writing and Maintain Small Case Position for Letters; Number Cards Offer Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks, Which Aid Uniform Sizing; Creates a Guide for Straight Printing to Avoid Landslide Writing
- ENCOURAGES INDEPENDENT LEARNING- Using the visual flashcards approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing or Numbers Go Outside Blocks; Vertical Lines, Green Color Blocks, and Divider Lines Help Guide Kids to Print Straight and Neat, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Proper Letter, Number Size, and Shape.
- SIMPLIFY TEACHING & LEARNING- Encourages Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Learning, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship; Each Alphabet Card Includes a Word, So New Vocabulary Is Also Learned.
- GREAT RESOURCE FRO SPECIAL EDUCATION AND HOMESCHOOLS- Multicolor Boards Help Organize Learning: Green Cards are Used for Upper Case Lettering, Blue Color Cards are for Lower Case, and Yellow Cards are for Numbers; Good for Rehabilitation for Adults in Occupational Therapy; Great for Both Boys and Girls
- FLASH CARD SIZE- Item Height: 0.25 Inches, Paper Size: 4.25 X 5.5, Paper Finish. B500DEM001
- MEETS: COMMON CORE REQUIREMENTS : L.K.1.A
- TEXAS TEK RULE §110.2.b.2E
- FLORIDA B.E.S.T ELA.K.F.1.f
- ALPHABET HANDWRITING WORKBOOK: Visual handwriting worksheets featuring both tracing and writing exercises to reinforce letter formation; Made especially for pre-kindergarten to 1st grade kids
- DRY-ERASE MAGNETIC BOARDS: 2 visual handwriting dry-erase magnetic boards for tracing and writing alphabet letters and numbers 0 to 9; Made especially for pre-kindergarten to 1st grade kids; Large size (7/16”)
- CONSISTENT HANDWRITING PRACTICE: Channie’s Visual Green Shade guides lowercase position in both the workbook and the dry-erase boards; Double dividing lines encourage proper spacing
- EXCELLENT LEARNING COMPLEMENT: Teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to primary school books; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks
- DAILY LETTERS & NUMBERS: Alphabet handwriting workbook features 40 sheets printed on front and back, providing 80 pages of practice; Magnetic boards easily erase when dry; Daily practice improves writing skills
Teach your Children how to Write in Cursive Although computers and digital gadgets have pretty much done away with handwriting, it isstill important to teach your kids how to write in cursive. Read on for more tips! Teach your Children how to Write in Cursive Easy Peasy Cursive Workbook Cursive is a style of handwriting … Read more
Are your students struggling with their handwriting? If so, we totally get it! After all, neat handwriting plays a crucial role improves fine motor skills. Also, legible writing has a strong influence on how the reader perceives the writing and the writer feels about themselves. So, your student’s handwriting will be a crucial factor when … Read more
When I received this email from Shannon Rose, a mom who purchased our Dry erase magnetic board, I was full of joy! ” I bought your magnetic visual dry erase boards for letters and numbers and wondered if you have them for cursive writing also. Thank you! First day and he’s already improved using this board!” How fulfilling knowing that we are helping families! Yes, we will create Cursive Dry er…
I bought your magnetic visual dry erase boards for letters and numbers and wondered if you have them for cursive writing also. Thank you! First day and he’s already improved using this board! Purchased: Purchased Channie’s Dry erase and Magnetic board. —Shannon R